The Prosperity Pledge
As your 401(k) or 403(b) Firm Fiduciary, Prosperity pledges to…
- Recommend that your Record Keeping Platform offer (3)21 Protection.
- Recommend that your Record Keeping Platform employ outside (3)21 or (3)28 Fiduciary Tools from either Wilshire, Mesirow or Morningstar.
- Offer additional (3)21 Fiduciary Protection by:
- Monitoring investment options no less than annually and providing analytical reports to your Investment Committee
- Recommending changes to plan investment options when needed.
- Monitoring participant activity
- Educating employees in both groups and individually, one to four times annually as needed
- Preparing a customized Investment Policy Statement
- Analyzing the Target Date Funds for QDIA protection
- Providing a service agreement clearly outlining services, expenses, fiduciary status and conflicts of interest
- Benchmarking your plan against the industry peer group every 3 years as required by the Department of Labor’s 408 (b)(2)
- Reviewing plan documents for suitability
- Providing and implementing an Education Policy for your plan
- Consistently interfacing and communicating with Plan Sponsors on all levels
DISCLAIMER: Advisory Services offered through Prosperity Financial Group, Inc., an Independent Registered Investment Advisor. Securities offered through Fortune Financial Services, Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC. Prosperity Financial Group, Inc. and Fortune Financial Services, Inc. are separate entities.