Your Team at Prosperity Financial Group has been doing personalized Financial Planning for more than twenty years.
Let’s meet and get started if you don’t even have an informal plan. If your current Advisor would prefer to sell you something rather than spend the necessary time to really get to know you, then let’s meet and get started developing your Financial Goals.
Let’s also look at a few Financial Goals that may fit your needs. It’s important that once we all decide on your best goals, then we should always review them with you to make sure you are on track or adjust as needed.
- What are my monthly financial goals in retirement?
- Am I saving enough money to fund my retirement?
- What are my college funding goals for my children/grandchildren?
- Have I planned for my family just in case I am not here anymore?
- Have I planned for illnesses, especially in retirement?
- Have I decided where I want to leave my money upon death? Charity, children, education, spouse, extended family?
- Have I planned for the taxes due at my retirement and death?
- Have I created hobbies for my retirement, so I don’t get bored?
- Have I created my wish list for travel during retirement and thought about funding my list?
- Have I thought about where I am going to live in my retirement?
- Have I made sure my insurance needs are being taken care of?
- Have I created my Trust/Will?
- Is my accounting and are my affairs in order, just in case something happens?
- Have I met with my Financial Advisor and reviewed my goals, diversification, and risk tolerance?
Here are the components that we may include in your Financial Plan, and review with your Financial Goals on a regular basis:
Wealth Accumulation Plan
- Savings accounts
- 401(k) and IRA
- Selling your business or investment properties
- Real estate
- Profit sharing plans
- Education plans
Wealth Preservation Plan
- Smart tax strategies
- Managing risk tolerance
- Ensuring your assets meet those risk tolerance requirements
Wealth Enhancement Plan
- Tactical and strategic investment planning
- Portfolio diversification
- Monitoring your portfolios
- Adjusting for changing economic/financial environments
Asset Protection Planning
- Risk management
- Life and disability insurance
- Long-term care and longevity planning
- Social Security
Wealth Transfer Planning
- Your all-inclusive Estate Plan
- Ongoing tax planning and smart tax strategies
- The needs of your family
- Charity or philanthropy
- Real estate needs such as selling your company or investment properties
- Business succession (passing it down to the next generation)
Obviously, not every issue and component in a Financial Plan applies to everyone. An in-depth analysis of your personal situation will help uncover your needs. Your personal Financial Plan, which we title, Fingerprint Financial Planning, is as unique to you as your fingerprints.
Let’s set up an appointment this 4th quarter of 2022 and review or being establishing your goals. Elliot@prosperityfinancialgroup.com or 925—314-8503.