We are just a short throw away from Valentine’s Day, the annual day that dedicates Hallmark Cards to love, chocolate, and roses. We either love this day or hate this day. Whether you think this holiday is overrated or not, it still brings up the question of, “How do we take care of the ones we love?”
When you take a step back and enter the world of finance, our world, it’s also the time of year that reminds us of our finances. Not only are we reminded of our finances but also how it impacts our family and others around us.
We are all saving for retirement and creating a future way of life.
Hopefully, we will get to enjoy the quality of life we have planned for.
Here are a few questions I would like you to consider this month when you are thinking about your finances, and how it can also change the lives of those around you.
Find the time to chat or Zoom with me about your answers.
- How can I improve the process for creating the quality of life in retirement I desire?
- How can I assist my family in the same creation of their quality of life?
- What steps can I take to help others, charities, and the less fortunate in a positive way?
- What steps can I take to ensure my family will always be well taken care of?
- What do I need to do to create true life goals, including financial goals?
- Am I meeting with my Financial Advisor regularly and discussing my financials and retirement goals?
- Have I included those important to me in my own financial planning processes?
- Will I be able to look back at my life and see how I have touched others?
These are just some questions that I hope you take a few minutes to think about. I would love to meet with you either in person or virtually to address these. This month, let’s make sure your loved ones are taken care of.
Happy Valentine’s Day, in whatever way you celebrate this holiday.
All my best,